At Frazer, LLP, we pride ourselves on our pursuit of excellence in all that we do. The scope of the Tax Staff Accountant duties include assisting with agriculture, construction, dairy, real estate, manufacturing, and distribution clients, in addition to many other areas. We build trusting relationships with our clients in order to execute the most effective strategies to help them achieve their goals. We’re looking for hardworking, inspiring people to join our team who truly want to grow professionally, and who want to see their clients succeed. We’re grateful for your interest in becoming a part of our professional family.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking an entry level Staff Accountant in Tax for our Brea, CA office who possesses the essential functions, knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this position. The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing specifically assigned tasks in accordance with directions furnished by the engagement senior, manager, director or partner. This position is responsible for keeping management informed on the status of their work and of any problems that may arise. This position may assist clients by providing a full spectrum of individual, partnership, and S-Corp tax services including planning, research and compliance.
- Easily analyzes and prioritizes information, distilling it to the critical issues and drawing accurate conclusions.
- Manage complexities and competing priorities.
- Assist with federal and state tax returns for individuals, entities, estates, and trusts.
- Assist with payroll tax returns, sales tax returns, property tax returns, W-2s & 1099s
- Participate in recruiting events