At Frazer, LLP, we pride ourselves on our pursuit of excellence in all that we do. The scope of the Tax Semi-Senior duties include assisting with agriculture, construction, dairy, real estate, manufacturing, and distribution clients, in addition to many other areas. We build trusting relationships with our clients in order to execute the most effective strategies to help them achieve their goals. We’re looking for hardworking, inspiring people to join our team who truly want to grow professionally, and who want to see their clients succeed. We’re grateful for your interest in becoming a part of our professional family.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking to hire a Semi-Senior Tax Accountant for our Brea, CA office who has at least 2 years of experience working as a tax accountant in a public accounting firm. As a semi-senior, you will be performing specifically assigned tasks in accordance with directions furnished by the engagement senior, manager, director or partner. This position is responsible for keeping management informed on the status of their work and of any problems that may arise. This position may assist clients by providing a full spectrum of individual, partnership, and S-Corp tax services including planning, research and compliance. Technical skills are necessary to assist in all tasks associated with tax engagements, including the mentorship and training of tax staff.
- Prepare tax returns for individuals and various types of entities including Multi-State and foreign disclosures.
- Prepare and deliver tax projections to clients.
- Assist with IRS and FTB field and office examinations, including preparing files with factual detail and applicable tax law.
- Have a working knowledge of tax research programs for tax research assignments.
- Help clients with inquiries regarding accounting and tax issues.
- Participate in recruiting events.